The roots and the background behind the establishment of this enterprise
goes back to the mid 1920’s when the founder Alexander G. Tsavliris
arrived in Piraeus as a refugee from Asia Minor.
As a young boy one of his first jobs was working on a small harbour tug,
which triggered a life time ambition to be actively involved in salvage and towage.